Royal LePage Property Consultants
Communications and Lead Generation Specialist – Royal LePage Property Consultants
On behalf of our client – Royal LePage Property Consultants, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently looking for a personable, self-motivated Communications and Lead Generation Specialist to join their team.
Who We Are
Royal LePage Property Consultants is a St. John’s based company founded in 1990. We provide a warm and friendly environment that recognizes high quality performance.
Who You Are
As a Communications and Lead Generation Specialist, you have exceptional team management, communication, and organizational skills. You are a creative, self-directed, and energetic individual who can adapt quickly to change, and anticipate and respond to situations quickly. You have excellent skills in multi-tasking and prioritizing to complete projects and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Market available properties utilizing a variety of methods, including social media
- Market the company, as well as individual agents
- Create social media content
- Manage, track, follow-up, and close all leads
- Provide training for agents in social media, and our in-house program – rlpSphere
- Track and support a variety of events (e.g., fundraisers)
- Manage and improve all communications, both inside and outside the company
- Promote a positive public image of the company
- Provide administrative and agent support as required
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Knowledge of social media platforms, their purposes, and algorithms
- Knowledge of lead generation platforms, and experience managing and tracking leads
- Basic understanding of SEO and Word Pass for updating websites
- Proficient in graphic design, and online design tools (Canva or Crello)
- Experience creating online content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel)
- Salary + bonus
- Paid vacation
- No weekend or evening shifts
Contact Kim Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.