Jump Recruitment Company
Our Client is one of Canada’s leading independent insurance brokerages. They have unique commercial insurance expertise in several industry niche markets, as well as private client insurance and corporate group benefits consulting. They offer specialized services ranging from global insurance placement to innovative risk management strategies. Licensed nationally across Canada they are proud to be a member of the exclusive Assurex Global Network.
The Programs Account Manager will be responsible for the renewal cycle of an account. Principally to advise the client on matters of coverage and pricing, to place the client’s risks with the most suitable market on a timely basis and to ensure the accuracy and integrity of documents and data according to the workflows of the brokerage.
- Cross sell and upsell existing clients, seeking to further increase book size
- Solicit additional business from existing client base, and gain referrals to new prospects
- Support Account Executive(s) in preparing/conducting effective and successful presentations to prospective clients in order to meet annual sales/retention goals
- Work in accordance with Account Executive(s) in formulating accurate and competitive quotes for potential new clients
- Round out accounts
- Prepare all necessary new sales paperwork and submit to AA’s for processing
- Ensure that clients’ queries and requests are responded to in a professional and timely manner (internal & external)
- Develop strong, effective relationships with clients (internal & external)
- Ensure that the brokerage’s service standards are upheld
- Work in a team environment alongside Producers, Program Associations and Account Administrators
- Proactively contact client in response to potential changes in the market or policy changes
- Act as an advocate on behalf of our clients to the insurance carriers
- Assist Sales Producer (s) with information needed to market the program
- Ensure that underwriting information is completely accurate and kept up to date
- Prepare annual review reports, conducting client meetings to review the insurance program, making appropriate recommendations for improvement, guaranteeing client is in best market based on their personal needs
- Organize all pre-renewal client material and documents
- Prepare submissions to market in an efficient and timely manner
- Request terms from markets and compare with alternates, ensuring market aligns with client goals
- Bind coverages and order policies
- Prepare insurance binders, invoices, billing material and all other corresponding documentation, as required
- Check and send out policy documents
- Prepare monthly bordereaux and submit to market and association as required
- Undertake a full reconciliation of program accounts
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree is considered a strong asset
- License & Certification – RIBO (or other provincial equivalents) License required, CAIB, CIP, & CRM is an asset
- Industry Experience – Minimum three years of commercial industry experience in a brokerage environment
- Computer Skills – Highly proficient in automation of transactional workflows; proficiency in TAM or Epic, advanced MS Office, Excel
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online, in confidence.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.