Commercial Lines Account Executive (St. John’s)
On behalf of our client – Steers Insurance Limited, Jump Recruitment Specialists is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Executive to service the needs of existing clients in their St. John’s office.
This is a unique role in the Insurance Industry as you will be joining a small, dedicated and specialised group of employees whose sole focus is providing exceptional service to our large commercial contracting and surety clients. You will report directly to the Manager of Contracting and Surety, learning your role and enhancing your technical insurance knowledge under the direction of one of the most respected brokers in the industry.
As a Commercial Lines Account Executive, you are a team player who is detail-oriented, dedicated to getting the work right, and adapts well to change. You have exceptional communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Managing client files
- Managing renewal cycles of accounts
- Advising clients on coverage and pricing
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of client files
- Managing insurance policies
- Maintaining and expanding the client base
- Maintaining excellent relationships with staff and clients
- College or university degree, with a focus on Business Administration, or relevant experience
- 5 years experience in the insurance industry (commercial preferred, personal considered)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products particularly Word and Excel
Who We Are:
We are an organization that values and rewards hard work and dedication to the task at hand. We are looking for an individual with an interest in a developing a long-term career with the potential to progress within the organization.
We’re dedicated to continuing education, we support our employees with time off to study and we cover the costs of all relevant professional development.
Steers Insurance has been in operation as a trusted insurance advisor to our Commercial and Personal insurance clients in Newfoundland and Labrador for over 100 years. We have expanded our reach to all of Atlantic Canada, and now have 9 offices and a staff of almost 100 insurance professionals servicing the needs of over 30,000 commercial and personal insurance clients throughout the region. We are a progressive brokerage, leveraging all technology advances, to provide the most comprehensive products and services to our clients in the most efficient manner.
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days
- Comprehensive employee medical/dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Group RRSP
- Generous statutory holiday policy
- Cost shared gym membership
Contact Kim Nugent at email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.