Commercial Account Executive – Steers Insurance (Gander)
On behalf of our client – Steers Insurance, Jump Recruitment Specialists is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to service the needs of clients in their Gander office.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to grow their career as an insurance professional. As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for an established book of business. You understand the importance of being the trusted advisor to a large group of our very valued commercial clients. You are a team player who will lead a team of personal and commercial insurance professionals. You are very detail-oriented, and have exceptional communication, and customer service skills.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Being a Trusted Advisor to our commercial clients
- Advising those clients on coverage and pricing
- Managing client files
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of client files
- Maintaining and expanding the client base
- Maintaining excellent relationships with staff and clients
- Implementing industry best practices
- Experience in the insurance industry or related areas and/or
- College or university degree, with a focus on Business Administration
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Leadership experience in an office and/or client service environment
Who We Are:
Steers Insurance has been in operation as a trusted insurance advisor to our Commercial and Personal insurance clients in Newfoundland and Labrador for over 100 years. We have expanded our reach to all Atlantic Canada, and now have 9 offices and a staff of almost 100 insurance professionals servicing the needs of over 40,000 commercial and personal insurance clients throughout the region. We are a progressive brokerage, leveraging any and all technology advances, to provide the most comprehensive products and services to our clients in the most efficient manner.
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Comprehensive transition strategy
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days
- Comprehensive employee medical/dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Group RRSP
- Generous statutory holiday policy
- Cost shared gym membership
Contact Kim Nugent at email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.