On behalf of Fer-Pal Infrastructure, Jump Recruitment is seeking a full-time CCTV Operator in Taylor, Michigan.
The CCTV Operator will perform CCTV inspection of underground utilities. They will be involved in conducting condition assessments watermain infrastructure.
CCTV Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate mainline and lateral CCTV inspection system(s)
- Inspect watermain lines and laterals
- Maintain CCTV truck and equipment in good operating condition by cleaning and performing equipment repairs
- Trouble shoot issues and equipment, including preventative maintenance
- Complete all required administrative paperwork (e.g., time sheets, project logs, schedules, etc.), accurately, and within the specified timelines
- Detail oriented, able to communicate effectively, record pipeline conditions & deficiencies
- Ability to read and understand site drawings
- Adherence to OSHA legislated guidelines and company safety policies
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous CCTV experience preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license accompanied by a clean motor vehicle record for the last 36 months
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including standing, kneeling and bending
- Ability to follow plans and instructions
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- This job may require out of state travel and provides per diem compensation
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and variable shifts if required
Start your Fer-Pal career today! Apply online or send your resume to:
Rebecca Furey, Recruitment Specialist | email@example.com | Jump Recruitment Specialists
Fer-Pal Company Mission
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
At Jump Recruitment we recognize the value of diversity and are committed to making intentional steps toward building inclusive teams that better reflect the communities Jump Recruitment and the organizations we serve operate within. We believe that inclusion is not just about making room at the table but about seeking out talent through a diversity lens and letting everyone know that their unique perspectives are important contributions to building stronger workplaces in a changing world.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for our posted positions. We welcome candidates to self-identify or make our recruitment team aware of any potential accommodations they may need during the recruitment process.
This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.