Jump Recruitment Specialists are currently accepting resumes on behalf of our client, Newfoundland, and Labrador Credit Union (NLCU) for the position of Business Intelligence System Analyst.
WHO WE ARE:
NLCU is a full-service financial institution and the largest credit union in our province. We offer chequing and savings accounts, loans, mortgages, credit cards, online banking, savings plans, retirement planning, and more.
Over 20,000 residents of our province rely on us to help manage their personal and business finances. We have a team of professionals who work and live right here, using our intimate knowledge of local economies and financial expertise to help our members prosper.
As a Business Intelligence System Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, procedures, and problems to help design and develop Information Systems solutions to improve business processes. Supporting strategic decision-making with the provision of effective business intelligence. Providing solutions for Digital Transformation. Help maintain the security and integrity of NLCU Information Systems.
- Utilize digitization and digitalization to improve business processes to enhance Member Service, increasing productivity and efficiency and reducing costs.
- Implementation and Maintenance of an effective Document Management System.
- Implement and maintain a data repository of integrated data from all data sources to facilitate business intelligence and decision support.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Manage assigned projects and implement solutions across multiple departments involving internal and external business partners for implementation of new technologies or processes to enhance security, efficiency or improve member service.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation; act as a role model to share knowledge and skills to assist others.
- Maintain a positive, responsive, and respectful relationship with peers.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and individual coaching sessions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- A minimum of a 3-year post-secondary diploma or equivalent in Information Technology.
- 5 years’ job-related experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Digitalization, Digital Workspaces and Data Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge in information systems, networking, and software applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps products.
- Advanced query and report writing skills.
- Advanced skills in data management and manipulation.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Detailed knowledge of NLCU products, services, and operations.
- Adherence to NLCU’s policies and procedures and governing legislation.
- Specialized skills in computer networks, security, database design, data analytics, process automation.
- Training and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Brendan Hagerty, Manager of Business Development & Senior Recruiter | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.