Business Development Professional
Our client is a primary wholesale distributor of high-quality protein and other prepared food products to the grocery and food service sectors in Newfoundland & Labrador. They are seeking a Business Development Professional!
Reporting to the Manager of Sales, the Business Development Professional will become a business partner by anticipating customer needs, keeping a pulse on market demands and fostering strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and grow existing client base, using a consultative approach
- Work closely with the production and procurement teams
- Identify and generate new business opportunities in existing and new markets country-wide
- Develop and coordinate marketing initiatives
- Take a leadership role in the growth of the company
- A minimum of 5 years proven business Development or Sales experience required
- Post-secondary education is considered a strong asset; preferably in Business/Marketing
- Ability to demonstrate administrative skills and knowledge in Microsoft programs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; driven to succeed
- Foodservice/Wholesale experience an asset
Contact Stephanie Collins, HR Consultant/Recruiter at email@example.com
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted