Jump Recruitment Specialists are searching for qualified candidates for the position of Business Development Manager, on behalf of our client, H3 Development. This will be a full-time contract position.
The Business Development Manager will be a key contributor to the development, planning, implementation, and execution of H3 Development’s business strategies. You will be responsible for the penetration of new business. You will maintain and grow business relationships by enhancing credibility, developing trust, and providing outstanding service and results.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of organizations, government bodies, community organization and other stakeholders to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Act as central point of negotiation for client accounts related to initiatives.
- Provide accurate insights & visibility to the leadership team on most recent trends, issues, risks & opportunities.
- Analyzes local market to identify market opportunities, prospective companies, and associated buyers.
- Organizing and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Ability to define business opportunities, gather appropriate data to support, organize information, and deliver to effectively influence key decision makers.
- Lead projects, prioritize activities, handle pressure on tight deadlines in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Coordinate major activities and initiatives, communicating issues and impacts.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Other duties within the scope and purpose of the job as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relationship building/people skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a high degree of self-direction and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Member of NOIA and/or Board of Trade
- Knowledge of Engineering practices
- Experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
If you are a highly motivated team player, have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
Krista Tapper, Senior HR Consultant | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.