Passionate about business? Ready to skyrocket your career? This is an opportunity to work with the C-Suite team of a rapidly scaling company in the NL Tech Sector.
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for Technology.
Our client, ClearRisk™, is in business to optimize the risk of their customers. They keep people from harm and help their customers be more successful. Their cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, real estate managers, oil & gas companies, retailers and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, ClearRisk’s solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
They are in search of a Business Coordinator! Reporting to the CEO, you will have access to the senior executives, have visibility of all aspects of the business, and learn from the best. This is the perfect position to start out in, the opportunities to advance from here are endless!
Who you are:
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and analytical;
- Energetic and adaptable – enjoys new challenges with ability to adapt to changing situations with multiple competing and/or rapidly changing priorities;
- A problem solver who will find a better way. Innovative with an entrepreneurial approach – seeks out possibilities, develops new ideas, and effectively moves them forward;
- Highly proficient at research and analysis, with knack for simplifying often complex and lengthy matters, ability to separate important issues and identify priorities;
- Tech savvy with proven ability to effectively source, learn and optimize new tech solutions;
- Self-confident and values the learning opportunity from all feedback; and
- A person who has a passion for business.
Why you want to work for ClearRisk:
- They’re growing, that means you’ll grow!
- They have an awesome office space with a flexible work environment;
- They offer a culture of openness and idea generation;
- They pride themselves on their transparency and keeping it real;
- From the most senior to the newest team member, they provide open access to decision makers and career building work;
- They prioritize diversity, inclusion, and community building; and
- They’re super fun – Team lunches every Friday; and
- They have a competitive compensation package.
What you’ll do:
- Your main role is to help make the Leadership Team more productive;
- Create, analyze and provide reports;
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
- Arrange periodic travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;
- Support all aspects of growth strategies;
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments;
- Prepare presentations, communications and documents as required; and
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Business degree or equivalent;
- A natural relationship builder, with the ability to build rapport with team members at various levels within the organization;
- Incredible communication skills, effectively able to write and present to a variety of audiences through various mediums;
- Excellent organization skills and an exceptional attention to detail;
- Proven experience as a natural multi-tasker; and
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, while also striving for success in a team environment.
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.