Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, one of Canada’s leading independent insurance brokerages, having unique commercial insurance expertise in several industry niche markets such as Aviation, is currently seeking an Aviation Manager (AVM) to join their team our of Markham, Ontario.
The AVM will provide leadership and support within the aviation team. The AVM will
directly supervise and lead staff in areas of programs, customer service, claims and administration, in accordance with the department’s goals and company core values.
- To implement an annual business plan within the approved budget, in conjunction with the VP Aviation.
- To continuously evaluate operation workflows and procedures in order to improve efficiencies, increase team productivity and to search for best practices in delivering daily customer service and value-added client solutions.
- To promote the company core values & competencies through leading by example and displaying strong willingness & ability in your daily performance.
- Work with other operations units such as IT, Accounting, Human Resources, Claims, and Employee Development & Training.
- To promote a team environment by cultivating effective communication & recognition, strong relationships and regular team meetings.
- To participate in the training of new hires within the team, as well as providing ongoing feedback, day to day coaching and mentorship for team members by acting as an exemplary role model.
- To promote accountability for quality of work and key performance goals within the team (i.e. service, retention & growth).
- Be involved with annual Performance Management Plan (PMP) for team members.
- Ensure workload within the team is appropriately balanced.
- To perform routine audits in order to monitor quality of work in order to ensure that department workflows and company procedures are understood and being complied with by fellow team members.
- To monitor accounts receivables in order to ensure timely collection and minimize potential bad debt write-offs.
- Assist with the internal investigation and client resolution of any potential E&O claims.
- Manage daily employee concerns and performance issues within the team and escalate to Management or Human Resources prior to any potential disciplinary action.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree is considered a strong asset
- License & Certification – RIBO (or other provincial equivalents) License required, CAIB, CIP, & CRM is an asset
- Industry Experience – Minimum three- five years of industry experience, minimum three years of managerial experience & minimum two years of customer service experience. Aviation experience is a definite asset, but not essential.Computer Skills – Highly proficient in automation of transactional workflows; proficiency in TAM or Epic, advanced MS Office, & Excel skills
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online, in confidence.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.