Assistant General Manager, Clarenville
On behalf of our client, Clayton Hospitality, Jump Recruitment has launched a search for an Assistant General Manager for the, Quality Hotel Clarenville.
The Assistant General Manager supports the General Manager in all aspects of operations of the hotel. Directs and coordinates hotels activities to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize full potential with a balanced focus on hotels mission, guest and employee satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To assist General Manager in the day to day operations of the property
- Assigns duties to and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures
- Provides on-going training to staff and leads by example
- Monitor the Guest feedback on all social media platforms and Medallia
- Receives and resolves or assists the GM in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
- Select/assist in the selection of hotel staff and complete all new hiring administration and onboarding
- Review employee performance and conduct staff reviews and provide coaching
- Understand and abide by all brand standards and company policies as well as standard operating procedures
- Ensures the Mission and Values of the owners are upheld to achieve high guest satisfaction
- Build loyalty with team and customers through positive and engaging communication, while managing expectations and delivering solid business results
- Assist the General Manager in wage scale surveys and ensure employees are compensated and rewarded
- Availability is required for evenings and weekends based on pace of business, especially in case of an emergency
- Provide input on opportunities for growth, marketing ideas and possible community partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and organization skills are essential
- Ability to embrace new technology while utilizing core programs
- Food and beverage experience is an asset
- Strong financial acumen
For more information about this role, please reach out to:
Brendan Hagerty | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jumpcareers.ca
At Higher Talent we recognize the value of diversity and are committed to making intentional steps toward building inclusive teams that better reflect the communities Higher Talent and the organizations we serve operate within. We believe that inclusion is not just about making room at the table but about seeking out talent through a diversity lens and letting everyone know that their unique perspectives are important contributions to building stronger workplaces in a changing world.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for our posted positions. We welcome candidates to self-identify or make our recruitment team aware of any potential accommodations they may need during the recruitment process.
This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.