Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, a leader in the supplemental insurance industry, is growing its team in Atlantic Canada to continue on their proven track record. They are passionate about their innovative insurance products including: Hospitalization Insurance; Disability Insurance; Cancer Disability Insurance; Critical Illness Insurance; Life Insurance
They are looking for motivated and goal-oriented individuals who enjoy meeting new people to distribute its accident and sickness insurance products to clients based on their needs. This opportunity allows you to strive for excellence at the sales and business development level.
What you can expect from the employer:
- Working with an amazing team and world class organization
- Distributing customized and innovative insurance products
- Leads of existing clients provided
- Initial training in the classroom
- Ongoing and professional training
- Field sales and leadership training
- Commission based compensation with a guaranteed minimum income to start
- Monthly bonus, based on production level and performance
- Monthly residual commissions
- New sales and servicing existing accounts
- Business development and prospecting for new opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Full time access to a vehicle
- Legal age to obtain an insurance license in your province
- A criminal background check will be performed
- Meet other suitability criteria
If you are a motivated professional person with strong goals and a commitment to excellence, an opportunity to work in association with our client might be for you!
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online.
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.