Higher Talent Inc. in St. John’s, NL
Are you searching for a new opportunity to expand your skills? Maybe you would like to gain on-the-job experience or exposure with a new position or company? Look no further! We are creating a hiring pool of temporary and permanent opportunities for our clients.
Depending on the client’s needs, we have a wide range of requirements, which may include:
- Office operations and procedures
- Prepare and collect employee time sheets
- Document control
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
- Maintain office equipment, inventory, and vehicle fleet
- Ensure filling systems are maintained and up to date
- Project expense control
- Provide management with project reports
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Prepare budgets
- Identify and address account inconsistencies
- Maintain reports on financial metrics
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing and account reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Screening and routing phone calls, emails, and written inquiries with follow-up as necessary
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by office
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Handling miscellaneous administrative tasks, including file and document management and billing; as well as other tasks as needed.
Candidates may have a range of education, experience, training, and competencies:
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Business, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong understanding of business acumen with the ability to accurately analyze and interpret financial data
- Capable of providing exceptional internal and external client customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills required to effectively manage multiple priorities and competing demands within tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by an ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
Apply in Confidence! We will contact you before sharing your personal information with a client.
Our clients embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for future positions will be subject to a background check. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for a future interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.