Our client, a full-service solutions company, providing product and service expertise to regional, national and international customers is continuing to grow and are recruiting for an Account Manager to build on their expertise in Marine Coatings & Lubricants. This position is based in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, with responsibility to promote sales to clients throughout the Maritime Territory.
The ideal candidate is a highly effective and successful salesperson; high energy, customer focused and a team player that possesses experience in a fast-paced industrial service environment. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work for a well-established and recognized company who offers a dynamic work environment and product portfolio.
- Identify and engage opportunities for new business
- Maintain current customer and vendor relationships
- Recognize opportunities to generate new business partnerships
- Provide expert industry and product knowledge to key accounts
- Identify and recommend customer solutions and value-added services
- Demonstrate 3 to 5 years successful experience successful in a B2B sales role
- Experience in a technical or industrial service environment
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field – Business, Technical Diploma etc.
- Exceptional relationship management experience with strong business acumen
- Knowledge of Marine/ Industrial Coatings and / or Lubricants is considered a strong asset
- Self-driven, highly motivated and energetic
- High degree of client-facing professionalism required
- Solid command of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- An up to date Criminal Records check is required
- A valid driver’s licence is required
- An equivalent combination of work experience and education will be considered
Our client offers a competitive total compensation package that includes group benefits with company matched RRSP program. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply directly online.
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com