On behalf of our client – K&D Pratt Group Inc. (KDP), Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently seeking a professional, success driven Account Manager – Fire Systems & Technical Services – who excels in technical sales and can easily translate client needs into sales opportunities – to join their team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Who We Are:
KDP is a multi-industry services and solutions company with comprehensive product offerings; globally recognized product and solution partners; installation, commission, inspection, and testing services and 24/7/365 support in Life Safety, Fire, Marine & Instrumentation Technical Services, Sanitation, Instrumentation & Water Treatment, Coatings and Offshore. We are proud to employ a diverse team of professionals across Canada who are focused on delivering high-quality products, solutions, and service to our clients. Every day our team members apply their unique knowledge, skills, and abilities to their work, living by our principles of Accountability, Continuous Improvement and Teamwork.
Who You Are:
As a member of our Technical Services team, the Account Manager – Fire Systems and Technical Services will be responsible for growing fire protection sales and service within the Maritimes. They will support growth of our Technical Services operations through customer prospecting, market education and solution support.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with established accounts across all industries through regular customer contact to identify customer requirements and potential solutions
- Seeking out new business across all fire protection offerings (Fire Alarm, Suppression and Sprinkler) by establishing contact with prospects, scheduling sales calls, and following up on leads
- Providing/sourcing value-added solutions and services from vendors and partners to support key account and new client fire protection requirements
- Preparing proposals, presentations, and financial analysis to support sales activities and enable successful closure of sales
- Conducting seminars, demonstrations, etc. to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers
- Maintaining customer and vendor relationships and identifying opportunities to develop and grow new business partnerships
- Monitoring market, competitor, and customer trends
- Consulting on external pricing strategies and maintaining internal pricing policies
- Developing territory plans to meet established gross margin targets and grow the fire protection business in the Maritimes
- Participating in trade shows, product demonstrations and other events to promote awareness of our products and services, increase sales, and enhance the company’s image
- Supporting other team members including administrative, operational, and field staff, in the safe, efficient delivery of superior service to our clients
- Technical Diploma in a fire protection or related field
- Experience in the fire services industry
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Technical sales experience with and/or knowledge of NFPA, ULC and other local, national, and international codes and standards would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with computerized ERP and CRM systems would be an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and use of ERP systems
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Able to travel
- Competitive salary + a commission-based structure
- Paid vacation
- Health and dental
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- Plus, so much more!
If you are a passionate, self-starter with the ability to draw in sales, have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.