Jump Recruitment Specialists is a recruitment solutions firm based out of St. John’s, NL.
On behalf of our client – a full-service veterinary hospital located in St. John’s, NL – we are currently accepting applications for a Veterinary Customer Service Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with an outgoing personality whose positive energy will knock the socks off any client who walks through the door! They will have a passion for providing superior customer service and an affinity for animals!
• Assuring each client/patient are kindly greeted as soon as they arrive; interacting with each person (and animal!) that enters the hospital to be sure they feel welcomed!
• Answering incoming calls in a timely and friendly manner; ensuring that before the call ends, all questions have been answered and all concerns have been addressed
• Supervising the reception team – assigning tasks and creating shift schedules; finding creative ways to be sure all members of the team are on task and working well together!
• Checking hospital email; forwarding messages to appropriate staff members, replying to client requests or questions, etc.
• Checking in and checking out clients for appointments/surgeries, ensuring all information on file is correct and all questions/concerns are addressed
• Booking appointments and providing all necessary information to each client
• Sorting reports and calling patients with test results, when applicable
• Dispensing medication and reviewing proper use instructions with clients; ensuring all medication is properly labelled and double-checked by another staff member
• Keeping consulting rooms and waiting room area clean and well maintained throughout the day
• Balancing cash totals at the end of each day, following all necessary protocol
• Other duties, as required
• Previous experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in the veterinary industry
• Prior experience in a leadership/supervisory role; ability to motivate and drive a team!
• A friendly and enthusiastic demeanor; someone who recognizes the value of first impressions and “over the top” customer service!
• Completion of a Veterinary Assistant course strongly preferred
• Knowledge of AVImark software considered a strong asset
• Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; an interactive and engaging personality!
If you are a dynamic individual looking to showcase your leadership and customer service abilities, please forward your resume to:
Kayla Cutler| Recruitment Specialist | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.