Our client is a start-up company based in St. John’s, NL, that empowers the modern outdoor enthusiast to capture energy anywhere and keep exploring. They have developed a product that can harness river or wind energy to recharge USB based devices so that they can stay connected and safe, use their devices more often and recharge while they rest and relax. This start up has already attracted customers from over 42 countries on 6 continents and has generated millions of views of their content on social media.
Given their success, they are adding a Customer Relationship/Social Media Specialist to their team.
The Customer Relationship/Social Media Specialist will be responsible for:
• Developing a deep and thorough knowledge of the product
• Working with marketing to implement social media strategies
• Managing and monitoring all social media platforms and engaging customers and potential customers in growing social communities
• Managing the customer experience as they navigate the company’s social media, company website and virtual chat software and respond in a timely and professional manner
• Ensuring communications, messaging and information on social media is represented correctly and consistently across all platforms
• Suggesting and implementing ways to improve the customer experience
• Analyzing customer needs to guide the direction of future product enhancements
• Developing effective measurement and reporting tools for social media customer response and feedback and provide related insights and recommendations
Experience and Background
• Experience managing content on key platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with building and maintaining both internal and customer relationships
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Ability to work flexibly in a start-up environment, with a focus on teamwork, and taking initiative as a self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Enthusiasm, positivity and energetic
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.