Our client, an independent public accounting firm located in Spaniard’s Bay, is recruiting for an Audit Technician to join their team of professionals.
The Audit Technician will assist in the completion of assurance engagements for a variety of clients directly performing audit procedures. This position will provide an entry-level professional with an opportunity to grow an accounting career while communicating directly with clients and working on-site at client locations across Newfoundland and Labrador.
• Completion of a 2-year college program in accounting or university degree with significant coursework in accounting
• 2 years of accounting experience is an asset, preferably in public practice
• Strong analytical skills with an exceptional work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency using current computerized accounting programs, spreadsheet software and word processing
• Attention to detail and pride in your work
• Regular travel within Newfoundland is required
Our client offers a career with opportunity for ongoing learning and future growth. They provide competitive pay and company benefits.
Apply: To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.