Jump Recruitment Specialists is a recruitment solutions firm based out of St. John’s, NL.
We are currently accepting resumes for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our client’s dynamic team in their Montreal, QC location. This is a full-time, permanent role.
• Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems
• Report to the Base Engineer and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft
• Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company Maintenance Control Manual and Transport Canada Regulations
• Co-ordinate parts requirements with Maintenance Management and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions
• Comply with all company safety practices and procedures
• Complete all required documentation and certification of journey log entries for the work accomplished related to the aircraft maintenance performed
• Other duties, as required
• Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed
• A.M.E License Cat. “M2” or “E”
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Experience on Dash 8 aircraft required
• The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organizational and communication skills
Our client offers an excellent compensation package including competitive wages, health benefits, a pension program, and much more!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Kayla Cutler| Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.